Who Are Our Caregivers?
Our goal is to actively recruit, train and retain the best caregivers in the industry by providing quality support, competitive wages and good benefits. We want our caregivers to know they are valued and able to succeed in any assignment given.
Conditions of employment for all caregivers:
- Two years minimum experience
- Proficient with the English language
- Full past employment and reference checks
- Criminal fingerprint background checks
- National and state sexual predator checks
- Drug screening
- CPR Certification
- TB tests annually
- Certified Nursing Assistant license preferred
- I-9 employment eligibility
- Twelve hours continuing education per year
All caregivers are required to speak English and communication needs are closely evaluated for every client. However, our caregivers do come from a variety of cultures and therefore have a variety of accents. No matter if they are from Eastern Europe or Brooklyn, it can sometimes take a brief period of adjustment.