Home Therapy Services
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Gait and transfer training
- Home safety and fall prevention evaluations
- Evaluation and training with durable medical equipment
- Home exercise programs
- Joint mobilization
- Neuro re-education
- Neuroprobe Electrotherapy
- Swallow evaluations
- Ultrasound therapy - thermal and subthermal
- Pattern Electrical Neuromuscular Stimulation (PENS)
Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies are covered by Medicare Part A and most private medical insurances with a physician's order.
Physical and occupational therapies utilize the latest adjunctive electromagnetically based modalities for enhanced functional outcomes in our client population. Improvement is well documented in areas such as pain management, fall prevention, normalization of gait, neuromuscular control, edema reduction, bladder and bowel control and symptomatic relief of neuropathic pain.
Whether the patient has undergone a joint replacement, has difficulty with swallowing or speech, or has a history of falls because of gait and balance problems, our rehabilitation therapists will help them reach their goals.